Seeking Exceptional Advanced Control & Optimisation Engineers
Due to increasing interest from new customers and a healthy backlog of work with established customers, we are looking for experienced APC and Optimisation Engineers for our team in Australia.
We are inviting expressions of interest from candidates with the following attributes:
- Passionate about the benefits well implemented process control can deliver and able to articulate this value clearly to a variety of stakeholders;
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in Chemical Engineering;
- Thorough understanding of production processes, preferably from experience with oil refining, petrochemicals, midstream production (e.g. LNG), mineral / metal processing and/or utilities and power generation;
- Significant experience with APC (at least 7yrs implementation experience), including expert level understanding of at least one Multivariable Predictive Control product (e.g. DMC, Profit Controller, PACE);
- Strength in regulatory control design, troubleshooting and PID loop tuning;
- Experience with DCS configuration / implementation and advanced knowledge of at least one system (e.g. Honeywell Experion, Emerson DeltaV, Yokogawa CentumVP). OPC interfacing experience also desirable;
- Excellent data manipulation skills, software development experience and aptitude for Data Analytics tools such as Python;
- A deep and pragmatic understanding of plant operations and operator needs;
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English – the skills to develop well-structured and compelling document deliverables are essential;
- Thorough project management skills and commercial awareness;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to recognise and interpret customer needs;
- Prepared to travel to customer sites regularly to meet project execution needs;
- A results driven and self-managed team player who enjoys collaboration with others and achieving success.
We believe that employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction go hand in hand and a lot of our work comes from repeat business with happy customers. We pursue a family friendly approach to achieving a good work/life balance for experienced professionals in this unique and challenging discipline and we offer exceptional growth opportunities and excellent remuneration to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a brief summary of your career aspirations (including preferred location) and employment history to us via our Contact form.